Mortalzeus

The EX Café Fri 02.10.17

Welcome to The EX Café     Friday 02.10.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
136 Replies
Pops

I'm soooo sorry.......overslept and am going to pour myself a cup'o'joe...from cocoa moe.....

Pops

Whimsy3715

Can a newbie jump right on in here? I just joined the community last night, with a quit date set for March 1. I figure a "cafe" such as this will help me remember to check in every day and stay on track!

jonilou

Good morning all! Yes, digging out of at least 8 inches of snow yesterday! Whew, can't wait for spring. Glad to see you happy folks here. Looking forward to many more visits!

Mortalzeus

Morning Joni, thanks for stopping by  Can we get you anything?

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Cronuts-7.jpg

How bout a cronuts?

0 Kudos
Pops

EMERGENCY!  Sorry team, Job (paying job) calls.  Busted main water line....uh oh!!!! I gotta go...sorry about the absence...Life on lifes terms....

Pops

0 Kudos
susan_m

Whimsey... WELCOME!  Yes, the cafe' is a great place for us to chat and connect - we are so glad you are here today!  

pastedImage_1.jpg

0 Kudos
MarilynH

yummy, this is scrumptious.

0 Kudos
jonilou

Good morning, do you happen to have any new brains on the shelf? I'd like to trade in at least part of the one currently residing in my head. Am working on getting it right thinking again. 

A black coffee would be lovely.

MarilynH

Delicious, I'm stuffed I think I'll digest for a bit and get some work done around here.  

0 Kudos