cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

The Daily Pledge February 2017

Happy February everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge on the Celebrations & Events page where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: click on the Comment bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end, immediately above you, offer your free hand to the next pledge and you've made your pledge.  

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you, all of you keeping each other strong How cool is that! 

Now for some fun stuff

1. Black History Month 2017
    • begins Wednesday, February 1
      • (today)
    • ends Tuesday, February 28  
      1. Image result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history month
        Black History Month, also known as African-American History Month in America, is an annual observance in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom for remembrance of important people

Thursday, February 2nd is Groundhog day. Will he see his shadow?

February 13th is Lincoln's Birthday 

February 14th is Valentine's day, Love your Quit!

February 20th President's Day (YAY! Many will get the day off)

Washington's Birthday

February 28th 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mardi_Gras

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
525 Replies
Florflor

Me too. I won't smoke today and will take your hand and others who need this Support today. 

smorgy8513

Hello Florflor........glad we all can be here for you......You are here for me today and I'll take your hand as I promise that I will not smoke today.      My other hand is out for the next in line.

Sharon 1299 DOF

elvan

Good morning, Smorgy.  I am so happy to take your hand today as I pledge not to smoke, no matter what.  I offer my other hand to the next person who would like to pledge.

Ellen 1132 DOF

Lauralives

Hi Ellen!  I will gladly take your hand this fabulous Friday and extend my other to the nEXt person in line pledging to not smoke today NMW!!!  Laura 25 DOF

vanlil

HI Laura Thanks for your hand.  I will also pledge not to smoke today.

Extending my other hand to the next person to Pledge.

Lillian251 dof

Daniela2016

Good morning Darren,

Happy Friday to all of us, I take your hand, pledge not to smoke, and extend my free hand to the next person in line!

Daniela

350 DOF

Nestly

Good morning Daniela! I'll happily take your hand and offer my other to the next in line as I pledge to be smoke free today NMW!

~Jenn 18DOF

freeneasy

I take your hand Jenn and pledge to not smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line. Jim 1511 DOF

terri54

1 month and 20 days free! Sending smoke-free days to all! And a good morning to all.

sunrise-1116985_640.jpg

Magstoyou

I gladly take your hand Terri54 and congratulations on almost 2 month.

And I pledge to not smoke for today and offer my free hand to the next in line!!

Mags at 1319 Days of Freedom