cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Take Action in April 2017 with a Daily Pledge to stay Quit

April-Banner-300x111.jpg

Happy April, everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
480 Replies
Florflor

April.jpg

Good Morning, Tristan Nani! I happily take your hand on this beautiful morning and pledge not to smoke today NMW! I extend the other hand to next in line ready to pledge.

MarilynH

Good morning fellow Exers, I will gladly take your hand Florflor and pledge not to smoke no matter what is happening in life and here's my free hand to the next person in line. 

Marilyn 994 glorious DOF 

Yess

I take your hand Florflor and pledge to stay smoke free today NMW!  I offer my other hand to the next person willing to pledge:) Pamela, 40 DOF - a nice round number!

Yess

Hey we were there at the same time so Marilyn I take your hand so as not to leave you hanging!!!! Pamela

Lauralives

Hi Pamela, I will take your hand and extend mine to the nEXT person in line and pledge not to smoke today NMW. Laura

vanlil

Happy Sprintime Laura - I got your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Putting out my other hand to the next person to pledge with us.

Lillian 289 dof

Pops

Good morning Lillian,

Let me get that hand of yours, and extend my other to the next EXer in line, and pledge to not smoke one single puff of smoke....no matter what!!!!!!!!!!  

I'm Pops, and I am rocking this quit with 314 days of freedom !!!!

elvan

Hello there, Pops, I am happy to take your rockin' hand as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  My other hand is eagerly awaiting the next person to pledge.

Ellen 1170 DOF

freeneasy

I take your hand pledge to not smoke today Ellen and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge    jim 1549 dof

Magstoyou

I gladly take your hand Jim and pledge to not smoke for today no matter what

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mags at 1357 DOF