THE EX Cafe SUN 03.12.17

Welcome to The EX Café Sun Mar 12, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
50 Replies
c2q

Let me see now .... so it's Popscycle Barista ?

Hello everybody. Hope everyone is having a great Daylight Saving Sunday.

I didn't see any harley pancakes on the griddle, so I brought you the hogs Pops

Pops

Good morning Pati!  Now those cakes are original for sure lol

0 Kudos
KMC56

Good morning all...freezing here in Michigan - 12• - happily my power has been restored, so I have heat, lights and I'm here at the cafe...just somenter chi  tea...English muffin, and fresh fruit...and then off to mass.  Good to be back in the cyber world!

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning KMC56 !  Thanks for stopping in before mass this morning...let me get you your plate...

This should get you going....

Pops

Pops

I'm confused now..I know, I know, what else is new right??? seriously though...how did you guys find the cafe this morning?  I thought that the link in celebrations and events would be working, but I just noticed that it isn't....grrrrrr

Pops

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Hi Sharon ,nice to see you ! I  just arrived and you reminded me that i did forget to set my clock  ahead ! Good thing I have a phone and a computer that did it for me ! 

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Hi Pops I usually have quite a time finding the Cafe but since Jennifer ( I think it was Jennifer ) answered my question about it and pointed me towards "My Ex Feed " I found it easily !!!! Thanks again ! You seem really busy this morning when you have time could I get an Iced Mocha coffee  please ? 

Funny thing ....since I quit smoking I have lost my desire or rather my taste for coffee in the morning ,it didn't happen all at once but over time I found i wasn't enjoying the taste of it in the morning anymore so Now My morning drink is green tea ! BUT I still like an iced Mocha coffee !!!sayings Snoopy sunday.jpg

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi bonniebee‌.  that response was from me, Pati. Glad it was helpful. How about a fresh muffin with your coffee this morning? I see @pops8 has a new batch coming out of the oven. Let me get you one.

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning bonniebee that's so cool that you found us easily today.  I find it is easiest now just to look under the Home button on the main page, and find our link right there.  Let me rustle you up an Iced Mocha.....

Geeze that looks good....hmmmm

Let's lighten the mood up around here this morning....

MarilynH

Morning everyone, I'll be sitting in the corner chatting with all of you my friends and fellow Exers because I am sick with a head & chest cold and I don't want to spread my germs anymore than necessary but I did want to pop in and say hello and see if Pops might have some freshly squeezed orange juice and maybe a side order of whole wheat toast for me.