cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Smokeless September Pledge

Make your quit a Labor of Love

This is simple yet very dynamic tool.  For the newly quit it is an aid in commitment.  For the long-term quitter it an aid in maintenance. 
  Whatever stage of the journey you are upon - take a moment to come here and make a pledge to adhere to your commitment.  Your quit is YOUR responsibility.  It it hangs upon no one else, nor upon any circumstance.  It hangs upon the honor and attention you afford it. 

Here's to all those who take the time to nourish and sustain their quits - in whatever form that may take. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
127 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning Troops!!!

Another day.....correct that!    Another SMOKE-FREE DAY!   That's my plan.

Terrie, thanks for your hand.   I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my hand to the next in line.

Sharon 775 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria   24 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Victoria and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 795 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Evening Everyone!

Thanks for your hand Mag, I gladly take it and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Terrie  75  DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday Morning to ya'll   (practicing my drawl).      Terrie, thanks for your hand.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I hold out my other hand to the next in line.

Sharon 776 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all! Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria  25 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Victoria and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag796  Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Absolutely lovely morning - my favorite season pfficially starts in a couple of days..  Mag, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria  26 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!    I slept in late.    Or rather, woke...slept..woke...then slept in late.

Victoria, thanks for your hand.   I take it and hang on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 777 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Evening Everyone! I haven't been here for 2 days that's not like me at all! Especialy going threw NML! I need to be more careful right now!!

Sharon I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours!!!!! and I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Terrie  77  DOF = 11  weeks

0 Kudos