cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Smokeless September Pledge

Make your quit a Labor of Love

This is simple yet very dynamic tool.  For the newly quit it is an aid in commitment.  For the long-term quitter it an aid in maintenance. 
  Whatever stage of the journey you are upon - take a moment to come here and make a pledge to adhere to your commitment.  Your quit is YOUR responsibility.  It it hangs upon no one else, nor upon any circumstance.  It hangs upon the honor and attention you afford it. 

Here's to all those who take the time to nourish and sustain their quits - in whatever form that may take. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
127 Replies
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Special plans for Labor Day?     Not much here, had my son over the weekend and it was fun.    Taking him home this morning and then I have to do some things for an event that I'm hosting here at the apartment building this Thursday.  

So, Janese...thank you for your hand.   Proud of you for staying Quit....it does get better...I promise!       

I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 763 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all & Happy Labor Day.  Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria    12 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning All!

Happy Labor Day!

Victoria, I gladly take your hand and I pledge nty to smoke for 24 hours and I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Terrie  9 weeks  +  a B-Day!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Terrie and i pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Going to The Beach Today and having  some good Fish and Chips!!

Mag at 783 Days of freedom

Happy Labor Day!!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all!

Mag, thanks for your hand.    I take it and hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon   764 DOF

Joining hands makes us strong!!

AND HAPPY!

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Sharon thanks for your hand. I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  13 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Victoria and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line!

Mag784DOF 

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I very willingly take your hand Mag and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  64  DOF

0 Kudos
Giulia

I'm a' taking yer hand Terrie and I swar I will not smoke this day.  No sireeee Nico.  Holding out my other hand for the next Pledgling....

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

thanks Guilia for extending your hand, I gladly grab ahold to it and extend my other hand to the next with my pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours.

I like this quit thing.

Laurie 134 DOF

0 Kudos