cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Smokeless September Pledge

Make your quit a Labor of Love

This is simple yet very dynamic tool.  For the newly quit it is an aid in commitment.  For the long-term quitter it an aid in maintenance. 
  Whatever stage of the journey you are upon - take a moment to come here and make a pledge to adhere to your commitment.  Your quit is YOUR responsibility.  It it hangs upon no one else, nor upon any circumstance.  It hangs upon the honor and attention you afford it. 

Here's to all those who take the time to nourish and sustain their quits - in whatever form that may take. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
127 Replies
janese

Goodmorning day 3, I accept your hand Mag and I promise to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and offer my hand to the next in line. Have a great Saturday.
0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Janese....You are up early!     Glad I get to take your hand!    I will hold on this morning and give/take the strength of this group!    I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!     

Sharon 761 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Gpood morning all!  Thanks for your hand.Sharon.  Ipledge not\t to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria

10 DOF 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Victoria and I Pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag 781 Days of Freedom 

0 Kudos
janese

Good Sunday morning another workday up early 3days 8hrs DOF I gladly accept your hand Mag and give my other to the next in line and I will remain smokefree for the next 24 hours.
0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Thanks for your hand Janese.  I pl,edge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria

11 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Sunday Morning to All!!!

Victoria, thanks for your hand.     I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 762 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning All! Thanks for your hand Sharon! I gladly take it and promise not to smoke for the next 24 hrs. and I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge..

Terrie  2 months

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Terrie and promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag 782DOF

P,S-Hope you get well soon Terrie!!!

0 Kudos
janese

Goodmorning everyone and happy labor day off to work I go. Ready for 4days & 9hrs had some rough spells yesterday afternoon but got through them. I gladly take your hand Mag and pleadge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my hand to the next in line.
0 Kudos