cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

September Daily Pledge

In case my computer dies tonight........Here's the September Daily Pledge.......... 🙂

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
197 Replies
Doris

Good morning Jim,Thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank you for your hand Doris as I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and offer my FREE hand to the next Ex to pledge.

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Linda. I take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke FREE today. I offer my FREE hand to the nEXt to pledge.

0 Kudos
marysela

Good Day triple_a ,

I accept your hand as I pledge to be smoke free for the next 24 hour, I extend my free hand to the next friend that comes along.

0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Good Morning Marysela!!  So happy you are here and pledging!!  I'll gladly take your hand as I make my own daily pledge to stay smoke free for the next 24hrs!  My other hand awaits the next in line!  WOO HOO!!!

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
claudia2

Woo Hoo Is right Miss Sara!!!!!! I gladly take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 hours while offering my free hand to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Indeed! I am happy to see all of you here! Thanks for the hand Claudia, I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
pir8fan

Hey Claudia! May I please take your hand as I pledge to remain Smoke Free today! I also EXtend my Free hand to the nEXt EX in line prepared to join us in this pledge!  FREEDOM!!

0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank you Tommy as I take your hand and pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and offer my FREE hand to the next Ex to pledge.

0 Kudos

Thanks Nancy, feelin better today. thanks for helping me. I pledge to remain smokefree and offer my hand to the next exer in line 🙂

0 Kudos