cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

September Daily Pledge

In case my computer dies tonight........Here's the September Daily Pledge.......... 🙂

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
197 Replies
laura132

Thank you for your hand Miss Graphics Queen as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hrs, I entend my free hand to the next EX to pledge.

0 Kudos
c2q

Laura, thanks for your hand. As I pledge to remain smokeFREE for the next 24 hours, I offer my own hand to the nEXt to pledge. See you at the bonfire.

0 Kudos
marysela

triple_a, thank you for your hand

As I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours, here is my hand for the next friend that comes along

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Marysela....I gladly take your hand and make my pledge to remain SMOKE FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

DIG IT MAN! The pledge room has over 200 pledges this month! That's GREAT! But more importantly of course are YOU!

KEEP GOING NO MATTER WHAT!

BONFIRE.......TOMORROW EVENING.......TOMMY's BLOG.............BRING THE UNSMOKED NASTIES TO BURN BURN BURN!

Freedom ROCKS!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Good morning Jim!  Thanks for your hand.  I'll take it as I pledge to stay smoke free for the next 24hrs.  My free hand is reaching out to the next in line!

Have a GREAT Friday!

200 pledges is AWESOME!  We're in it to WIN it!!

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
claudia2

Good morning Sara!!! Thank you for this hande in pledge and I will take it as I do so for the nEXt 24 hours. I offer my free hand tro the nEXt EX in line~~~~~~~1,000 smoke free days for me TODAY!!!

0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank you for your hand Claudia as I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and offer my FREE hand to the next EX to pledge.

0 Kudos

Nancy, my quit buddy, I gladly take your hand as I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours! I offer my free hand to the next ex in line!

0 Kudos