cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

September 2014 Daily Pledge----Falling Leaves and Quits Standing Strong

Another month of a solid quit or another month of struggles to keep your quit?     One way that many of us keep and grow our quit is to rely on the support of our EX family members.     The Daily Pledge page is a way to do that.  

So, I will start this month with the pledge to not smoke today no matter what may come my way!       I stretch out my hand to the next to come along and pledge for their smobriety!

Sharon 392 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies

gladlly take your hand Anna, I now commit myself to stop smoking. And extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    Summer, I'm glad you are here....this is how we do it, right....one day at a time.     I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.    

Sharon 407 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

It's hard to believe its fall!!

Thank you for your hand of Strength Sharon and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@427days

Hope you feel better soon Anna!!

0 Kudos

Hi Mag I take your hand and I now commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I extend my hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Hello Friends.    Seems like our group is a bit smaller than it usually is.      We need to go out and grab some more to pledge and join hands.     Summer, "2nd verse same as the first".....I get to join hands with you again this morning.    That makes me happy,  you are doing well and that gives me strength too.    So, I will pledge today that I will not smoke no matter what.......I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon    408 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@428days

0 Kudos

Hi Mag as I reach for your hand again I pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life!  I extend my hand to the next Ex in line to pledge today!

0 Kudos

Ms. J I now take your free hand and commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. And extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks  Summer for your hand and i promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@429days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all! First, just to let you all know that I won't be on the Daily PLedge page for a couple of days.    Going up to the retreat in the woods and no electricity or running water.......#rustic!          Summer, great to see you again today.    I gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.       I offer my other hand out to the next in line!!!      Enjoy your day!

Sharon 409 DOF

0 Kudos