cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

September 2014 Daily Pledge----Falling Leaves and Quits Standing Strong

Another month of a solid quit or another month of struggles to keep your quit?     One way that many of us keep and grow our quit is to rely on the support of our EX family members.     The Daily Pledge page is a way to do that.  

So, I will start this month with the pledge to not smoke today no matter what may come my way!       I stretch out my hand to the next to come along and pledge for their smobriety!

Sharon 392 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies

Hi Mag~ I gladly take your hand again and again and again and I pledge to not smoke today or any day for the rest of my life.  I extend my hand to the next Ex in line and wish you a glorious day!

Jackie

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi beautiful people!! Jackie, with honor I take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. I happily reach my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna~364~

YAHHHHOOOOOOOO SHARON!!!!!!!

0 Kudos

hello my wonderful family, this evening Anna I with honor take your hand a pledge the next 24 hours to be smoke free I with happiness extend my hand out to the next to pledege another 24 hours (And early congrats to Anna for 365 days...ONE YEAR tomorrow)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHARON!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS ON 400 DAYS

Zackie120Days

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!     Thanks for all the congrats.   This family are all so special to me! ,  Zackie, I'm so glad you are staying strong and working your quit....."this is how we do it!"     I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!     I offer my hand out to the next in line.         I have to run and go find music for my dear sweet Anna's celebration!

Sharon  401 DOF

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Hey everyone, here's to another smoke free day! I'm thankful to take Sharon's hand and make my pledge, no smoking today, no matter what! N.O.P.E. has been my motto for the past 549 days and  keeping that in my mind will help me get through today, too. I'm holding out my hands in support and friendship to you all!

Congrats to Anna for her one year tomorrow! So proud of you!♥

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all!!

Thank you for your hand Cory and congratulations on 549 days, i pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next to pledge in line!!!

Mag@421days

0 Kudos
stmand92

Hello, I happily take Mags hand and join in. I pledge another 24+ hours of not smoking. I come to the site every weekday but don't post every day. Just know that although the pledge isn't written here every day it is front and foremost in my head. I extend my hand to the next in line to join us. 

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Waaaahooooo!!!!!! 365 days!!!!! I made it!!! Love each of you and thank you for your support!! I gladly take stmands hand and pledge my one year  day smoke free! I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line!!

Anna~365 glorious days!!!!~

0 Kudos

good morning. I gladly take your hand Anna and I now commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. And extend my free hand to the next person.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!      Today feels like fall, maybe even closer to winter.      Wind chill of 39 degrees!     WHA???????????????????????????

But I don't need to go stand outside and smoke in this......So, with that thought in mind I will take dear Summer's hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 402 DOF

0 Kudos