cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

September 2014 Daily Pledge----Falling Leaves and Quits Standing Strong

Another month of a solid quit or another month of struggles to keep your quit?     One way that many of us keep and grow our quit is to rely on the support of our EX family members.     The Daily Pledge page is a way to do that.  

So, I will start this month with the pledge to not smoke today no matter what may come my way!       I stretch out my hand to the next to come along and pledge for their smobriety!

Sharon 392 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies
stmand92

Hi Mag, I'm back again to take your hand and pledge another 24 hours to be smoke free. I will extend my hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos

stmand92 I am taking your hand today and pledging not to smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life!  I am extending my hand to the next Ex in line.

0 Kudos

Jackie, take your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 Hrs. I extend my free hand to the next pledge in line.

Zackie 115d

0 Kudos

Zackie I now take your hand and I now commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
harry18

Summer thank you for your supportive hand and as I take it I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend my free hand out to the next pledge in line.

Harry@138DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Peeps!     Going to spend some time today with Sis and niece......coloring!!!  It will be fun!     Harry, so glad to take your hand this morning.    It feels like a "quitting hand".     I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!   My other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon    396 DOF

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thanks for your hand Sharon. I'm here to make my own pledge, no smoking today, no matter what else may occur. Here is my hand for the next pledger...have a great Friday everyone!♥

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Mornind All

I gladly take your hand Cory and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag416

TGIF

0 Kudos

Good evening all, kinda late! 

I Gladly take your hand Mag and I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what may occur. I extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Zackie116D

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

It's Saturday!!!!!!!!        But, I have to go in and catch up on files.... bummer.      Hope you all have something fun planned.     Zackie, thanks for your hand.....and congrats on your 116 DOF!       I hold your hand as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon    397 DOF

0 Kudos