cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

September 2014 Daily Pledge----Falling Leaves and Quits Standing Strong

Another month of a solid quit or another month of struggles to keep your quit?     One way that many of us keep and grow our quit is to rely on the support of our EX family members.     The Daily Pledge page is a way to do that.  

So, I will start this month with the pledge to not smoke today no matter what may come my way!       I stretch out my hand to the next to come along and pledge for their smobriety!

Sharon 392 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Sharon and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@430days

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I Slept in until 9:00, had a busy work load this week!!! Hope all are doing well in their quits and I promise not to smoke for the next 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@430days

0 Kudos
annb

Well hello Maq, I guess it's just us so far!  I'm glad to take your hand. I'll give you a Saturday and raise ya a Sunday and pledge not to smoke another 24 hours!  Extending my other hand to next in line!  Anybody??? :-)❤

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

That would be me

Good Morning All

Thank you Ann-so glad you are back on with your 5 days and pledging helps me stay with it. I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and gladly take your hand and extend my free one to the next in line!!

Mag@421days

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good to take your hand Mag.        I've missed pledging over the last few days as I was up at the retreat and then came back feeling worse......but today I am hoping that it will get better.        So, holding Mag's hand I will pledge no smoking for today.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.      

Sharon   413 DOF

0 Kudos
annb

Dear Sharon. I'm so sorry you've been feeling so rough. I hope today is much better. So I'm sending a gentle hug and taking your hand strong Lady. i'm pledging another Smokefree day. Offering my other hand to the next in line. 

0 Kudos
stmand92

Ann i will gladly take your hand and pledge to another smoke free 24 hours. I extend my free hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thank you for your hand of strength stmand92 as I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!! Am going out to lunch with my daughter and son n law for my B-Day!!

Mag@433days

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning All.        Mag, sorrry I missed your birthday.      But how different and "clean" for this birthday and most (?)    of other ones!          I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter whatl      I'll extend my other hand out to the next in line.        

Sharon 414 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thank you for your strong hand and I promise not to smoke for 24hr and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@434days of freedom

0 Kudos