cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Sep 26th Weekend - Throw Cigarettes Into The Bonfire That You Would Have Smoked

Welcome To The Weekend Bonfire. It Is a time to throw all cigarettes you would have smoked since quitting into the fire. I like to dedicate it to those that have died with cancer but you can dedicate it for any reason you choose. I dedicate My Bonfire toss to My Mom, My Aunt Shirley, Moonbug Jean, Randall Rogers and to M&M Robin that passed on Aug 1 after fighting COPD.

I thank Karen for the campfire graphic and all people that are able to say they are smoke free and can throw cigarettes in the bonfire this weekend.

If you need something to help you count the cigarettes you would have smoked try the Quit Keeper or http://www.quitmeter.com/

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
jennie3

Yes I do
6/4/08 was my last day as a smoker

Three months, three weeks, one day, 4 hours, 39 minutes and 9 seconds. 5709 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,855.65. Life saved: 2 weeks, 5 days, 19 hours, 45 minutes.
0 Kudos
manofsteele

I have been smoke free = 233 weeks, 5 days, 8 hours, 56 minutes, 56 seconds
Cigarettes not smoked = 73,636

On 04/04/04 I said no more
I am glad because my lings would have had to process another 73,636 voluntary poisonings that they did not deserve.

I am so glad that they can burn in this bonfire and not in my body any longer.

Anyone else have some to toss ?
0 Kudos
carlie

1,061 nasty stiks to throw in the fire......funny...last Sunday it was 1,000. I cut down on my smoking the last 2 years...before that, I smoked 2 packs a day. If I had continued to keep smoking that amount, I won't say I'd have more to throw in the bonfire...Let's be honest - - I'd be dead !!!

88 DAYS....Woooo-Hoooo !!!!!
0 Kudos
Abby3

Here is my contribution of 2277!
Burn 'em up please!
Woo Hoo!
a
0 Kudos
stephen3

I have 1760 cigarettes to burn
There they go........................
0 Kudos
melissa9

I have been quit for 4 Months, 4 Days, 14 hours, 39 minutes and 52 seconds (127 days). I have saved $957.08 by not smoking 3,828 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 6 Days and 7 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 5/22/2008 8:00
0 Kudos