cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Sep 19th Weekend - Throw Cigarettes Into The Bonfire That You Would Have Smoked

Welcome To The Weekend Bonfire. It Is a time to throw all cigarettes you would have smoked since quitting into the fire. I like to dedicate it to those that have died with cancer but you can dedicate it for any reason you choose. I dedicate My Bonfire toss to My Mom, My Aunt Shirley, Moonbug Jean, Randall Rogers and to M&M Robin that passed on Aug 1 after fighting COPD.

I thank Karen for the campfire graphic and all people that are able to say they are smoke free and can throw cigarettes in the bonfire this weekend.

If you need something to help you count the cigarettes you would have smoked try the Quit Keeper or http://www.quitmeter.com/

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
manofsteele

mine = 232 weeks, 5 days, 8 hours, 49 minutes, 52 seconds

Cigarettes not smoked = 73,327

Burn ...Burn ... Burn !

Who is next ?
0 Kudos
johnny-ktq

Hi newbie here to throw 1 nicostick on that fire with many more to come. Thanks.
0 Kudos
stephen3

Burning up them smokes.....37 days with the money I saved I am celebrating today by buying a pair of kick ass boots.....YEEAYA!! Saved $370.00 this month alone! Burn you nasty worthless things...
0 Kudos
Abby3

Here is my contribution of 2078 to add to that blazing fire!! 🙂
Burn 'em up please!!
Woo hoo!
0 Kudos

Whooosh! Here are my 2826 sickarettes for the fire! Burn em' up please!

Barb - 141 days, 7 hours, 3 minutes and 27 seconds smoke free. 2826 cigarettes not smoked. $606.30 and 21 days, 14 hours of my life saved! My quit date: 5/3/2008 3:00:00 AM
0 Kudos
carlie

MOMENTUS SUNDAY HERE - - - As of today, I have an even 1,000 nasty rotten cancer-sticks to burn......Woooooo-Hoooooo !!!!!!!!

Burn Baby.........BURN !!!!!!!
0 Kudos