Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge Your Way Daily Through May 2017

maybanner.jpg

Happy May everyone! Welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
529 Replies
prjimm01

and I have Sharon's hand as we march into the future one day and one pledge at a time!

NOPE

SINAO

dwwms

Hello prjimm01‌ - I'll gladly take your hand this morning and pledge this Thursday that I will not smoke NMW. I offer my other hand to the next person.

Doug - 43DOF

Pops

Good morning Doug!  Yep I'm here grabbing a hold of your hand as I extend my other to the nEXt EXer in line....and pledge to not smoke one single puff of nicotine or any other type of smoking apparatus...."NO MATTER WHAT!!!"  N.O.P.E.  Not One Puff Ever!!!!!  It aint rocket science...Keep them away from your face....from JonesCarpeDiem‌!  I'm rolling in this beautiful fun filled month of May with 345 days of freedom today....yep...20 more and this "old biker" will be sporting a brand new key that opens the door to the "heralded 6% club!"  And let's not forget to mark our calendars for the 19th, just 15 days away....for the fifth reunion of EX smokers, the EX_5 in Virginia Beach!  Yay!!!!!

Pops

kelsmynme

Good morning Pops, thank you for your hand I will gladly take it and pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand for the next person to join us Kelly 63 DOF

0 Kudos
Huck3

Good morning.  I take your hand kelsmynme and pledge that today I will not smoke and will continue to work to be smoke free.  I am not there yet but working on it.  

0 Kudos
MePlus3

Good morning Kelly! I take your hand and pledge and PROMISE not to smoke today no matter what! 

I extend my free hand to the next in line!

Kimberly 17 DOF and COUNTING...

0 Kudos
MePlus3

I got your free hand! We both grabbed Kelly's 

I extend my free hand to the next in line!

0 Kudos
Lady86

Morning, I will take your hand and I pledge to not smoke today even though it seems to be around every corner I turn. I will stay strong. I EXtend my hand to the next person in line

Melissa 43 DOF 

Yess

Kimberly, 17 days for you, that's great! I take your hand and pledge to stay smoke free today NMW.  I offer my other hand to the next person willing to pledge. Pamela 71 DOF

0 Kudos
Bree19

Hi Pamela. I take your hand and pledge to stay smoke free today NMW.  My other hand is out for anyone who wants to make their pledge.  Bree 66DOF

0 Kudos