Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge Your Way Daily Through May 2017

maybanner.jpg

Happy May everyone! Welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
529 Replies
Bree19

Hello Pops.  I'm taking your hand and pledging another smoke-free day.  My other hand is out and ready to continue our chain.  Bree 70DOF!

0 Kudos

Good Morning, Bree! Happy Monday Everybody! I'll take your hand with the certainty that I will honor my pledge Today not to smoke no matter what! Here is my other hand for the next in line.

gregp136

Good Morning Thomas.  I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today, and extend my hand for the next quitter in line.

Greg

kelsmynme

Thank you for your hand Greg, I will gladly take it and pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand for the next person to join us Kelly 67 dof

jbliesmer

Thank you kelsmynme‌ I take your hand and pledge not to smoke this day.  I extend my hand to the next in line....> ~ Jaime 

0 Kudos
Lady86

Good morning. I will take your hand and pledge to not smoke today whatsoever and I happily EXtend my hand to the nEXt person in line to pledge

Melissa 47 DOF 

0 Kudos
vanlil

Got your hand Mellisa - thank you.  I also pledge not to smoke today. Putting out my other hand to the next person to pledge.

Lillian 323 dof

0 Kudos
Yess

I take your hand Lillian and pledge to stay smoke free today NMW!  I offer my other hand to the next person willing to pledge. Pamela 75 DOF

0 Kudos
Lauralives

I will gladly take your hand Lillian and extend mine to the nEXt person in line and pledge not to smoke today NMW.  Laura

0 Kudos
dfranke716

Thanks for your hand, Laura.  I pledge to continue today smoke free.  I've got mine held out for the next in line.  7 DOF.  Deb

0 Kudos