Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge Your Way Daily Through May 2017

maybanner.jpg

Happy May everyone! Welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
529 Replies
dfranke716

Morning, Bree and thank you for the hand!  Today is day 4 for me.  I'm determined to do this and hold my hand to the next in line.  Deb

0 Kudos
Lauralives

Awesome Day 4 Deb!  I will gladly take your hand and extend mine to the nEXt awesome smoke free person in line.  Laura

0 Kudos
terri54

Thanks, Lauralives, for the hand. I pledge to be smoke-free today and extend my hand to the next person.

0 Kudos
freeneasy

I have your hand and pledge to not smoke today terri and extend my other hand to the next in line     Jim 1580 N.O.P.E.

0 Kudos
SuzieDavis

Take my hand and we will pledge to not smoke together today Freeneasy!!!

0 Kudos
elvan

Hello there SuzieDavis, I am happy to take your hand today as I pledge not to smoke, no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next person who would like to pledge.

Ellen 1201 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Hi Ellen, I gladly take your hand and promise no smoking today

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mags at 1388 Days of Freedom

gailg2

I will promise not to smoke today. I offer my hand to anyone who wishes to receive it. 

0 Kudos
shashort

Hello Gail thank you for your hand and I pledge not to smoke today no matter what!! I offer my hand to the next to pledge.

Sharon 356 DOF

0 Kudos
Giulia

Gotcha, Sassy!  9 days to go....   weeeeeeee!   Thanks for the hand.  I will not, under any circumstances whatsoever, smoke this day.  Period.  End of statement. That's a promise.  Here's my hand on it to the next Pledgling....

IMG_1481.JPG