cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

October 2014---We're not afraid of those Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls

Stay close to all of us here and we don't need to be afraid of 'ol Nicodemon either.   I know that by experience and from listening to all those who have gone before me.    So, today...10/1/14....I pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand to the next to come alongside.       

Sharon   422 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
105 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning all!       Thanks for your hand Jackie!    I take it and the strength from you and Mag and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way.   I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 445 DOF

P.S.     I'm wondering if this group is beneficial.    We come on here often but not getting any Newbies or some of the olders.     I'm going to see what some others think and maybe put this on hold.    What are you all thinking?

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@465days of freedom

0 Kudos
stmand92

i will take Mag's hand again and pledge to be smoke for another 24 hours(and so on). i extend my hand to next in line/

0 Kudos

Good morning all.  I take your hand stmand92 and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life.  I extend my hand to the Next EX in line..

xo

Jackie

0 Kudos

Ms. J I gladly take your hand and pledge to commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Hello all!     Good to see more faces on board.    YEA....I get to take Summer's hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way!     I offer my hand to the next in line!

Sharon   446 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take you hand of strength Sharon and pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the nextt in line.

Headed off to a soccer game!!

mag@466days

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Super Sunday morning to all!       Thanks for your hand Mag,    hope the soccer game went well and grandbaby played great!     I take your hand today and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 447 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my next hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Soccer game went well, they are going to the play offs!!

Mag@467days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Monday Morning!    Thanks for your hand Mag, if it weren't for you I would be a hermit on this group!     I will take your hand and pledge that no matter what comes my way today I will not smoke!     I offer my hand to the next to come along!

Sharon 448 DOF

0 Kudos