cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

October 2014---We're not afraid of those Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls

Stay close to all of us here and we don't need to be afraid of 'ol Nicodemon either.   I know that by experience and from listening to all those who have gone before me.    So, today...10/1/14....I pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand to the next to come alongside.       

Sharon   422 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
105 Replies
smorgy8513

Monday Morning!    Mag, I wish that people who are struggling would realize this is another tool that is offered for them to get the support they need for 24 hours of no smoking.      I've been trying to get the word out but I guess not everyone sees the same benefit.

But, you're here....I'm here....so, I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!       I offer my other hand out to whoever comes along next!

Sharon 441 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks for your strong hand Sharon and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend me other hand to the next pledger in line!!

Mag@461days

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   I'm back to work for my 2 days.      Thinking more and more I'd like to totally retire!    Mag, thanks for your hand.   I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens in my life.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 442 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I glodly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!!

Im gong to water exercises today to help with getting some of this weight off!! I have been thinking about retiring too Sharon!!

Mag@462days

0 Kudos

Thanks Sharon~why do I have such a hard time finding this....Anywho...Mag I extend one hand to you and the other to Sharon and pledge not to smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life.  Our hands go out the the next Ex in line!

Jackie

345 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I glady take your hand Jackie and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and hold my other hand out to the next in line!!!

Mag462

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Hello....I'm late this morning but I'm here!!!   Mag, thanks for your hand.   I take it with love and gratitude and pledge that I will not smoke today.    I hold my other hand out to whoever comes along next.

Sharon 443 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.     I guess I'm taking my own hand this morning.       I still pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!       Hope that someone else comes by to take my hand.

Sharon 444 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you Sharon for you hand of strength and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@464d

0 Kudos

Hi Mag, take my hand and let us pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of our lives.  Sharon I am reaching out to you also so you don't have to hold your own hand..

xoxoxo

jackie

0 Kudos