cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

October 2014---We're not afraid of those Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls

Stay close to all of us here and we don't need to be afraid of 'ol Nicodemon either.   I know that by experience and from listening to all those who have gone before me.    So, today...10/1/14....I pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand to the next to come alongside.       

Sharon   422 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
105 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning to all the Peeps in EXville!     Going to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood today and WE'RE going to do it smoke-free!    Thanks for your hand Sparky!    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out  to the next in line.

Sharon 437 DOF

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi lovely Sharon! I am so glad to be up still so I can take your hand and give you a hug and pledge with you a smoke free day. I gladly reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna ~401~

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Nice to see everyone

I gladly take your hand Anna and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and hold out my other hand to the next in line!!

Mag@457days of freedom

0 Kudos
stmand92

Im here to take Mags hand once again in pledging another smoke free day. I extend my other to the next in line

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning, I'm the first one here!      Thanks for your hand stmand, I will take it and hang on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.   I offer my other hand out to the next in line!       ONWARD SOLDIERS!

Sharon   438 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and I extend my free hand to the next pledger in line!!

TGIF

Mag458days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning!    Saturday!     Some cleaning but mostly will work on my crafts!    Mag, I'm so happy to take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!   I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon   439 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

Happy to take your hand  Sharon and promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!

Mag@459days of freedom

Clean today and beach tomorro(i love the beach-yipee)

P.S. Has anyone seen Maria-She did the pledges often.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.   It's Sunday!      Mag, I think you and I are the only ones coming here on a regular basis.    Wondering why.    Wondering if this should stay as an option for people.      It is important to me as pledging is a huge piece that keeps me "clean".   So, I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Have fun at the beach!

Sharon 440 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

It helps me too!! I feel, especially earlier in my quit when I pledged to not smoke for 24 hrs. If I had a crave, that few seconds in your mind, i would say i pledged to not smoke for 24 hrs and let it go, helped me and still does. So there is no option!!! So i pledge to not smoke for 24hrs and gladly take you hand and extend my next hand to the next in line!! And also the holding of hand to me is strength. I could close my eyes at work or any time and visualize us all holding hands and the strength it gives!!

Mag@460days

0 Kudos