cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

October 2014---We're not afraid of those Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls

Stay close to all of us here and we don't need to be afraid of 'ol Nicodemon either.   I know that by experience and from listening to all those who have gone before me.    So, today...10/1/14....I pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand to the next to come alongside.       

Sharon   422 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
105 Replies
aztec

For today and with the Help of my higher power I will not smoke today.

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Aztec, I gladly take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. Wow it is hard to believe in Two days I meet the 400 day victory!!!!! I am so happy to reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~398~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!   Anna, love your new pic.        I happily take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 435 DOF

0 Kudos
stmand92

Im here to join hands and pledge to another smoke free 24 hours.

0 Kudos

Stmand92 I gladly accept your hand and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life.  I extend my hand to the next lucky quitter wishing to pledge...

Jackie

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Jackie and pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@455days

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.   It's Friday!!!!   Well, it's my Friday!       Mag, I gratefully take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next pledge..EX...er!

Sharon 436 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Sharon, I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next pledger in line!!!

Mag@446days

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Hi EX family! I hope you are all doing great, holding strong in your commitment to be free of tobacco. I have barely thought of smoking, it grosses me out at this point and how grateful I am for that! So here's my pledge, I think it'll be easy to keep today, no smoking, no matter what! Hands out and heart wide open with love for you all!♥

Anna I love the picture of you and your little doggie, so cute!

0 Kudos
sparky26

I take your hand Cory , draw from your strength , and again pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours , no matter what. And I extend my free hand to the next person in line. 

0 Kudos