cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

October 2014---We're not afraid of those Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls

Stay close to all of us here and we don't need to be afraid of 'ol Nicodemon either.   I know that by experience and from listening to all those who have gone before me.    So, today...10/1/14....I pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand to the next to come alongside.       

Sharon   422 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
105 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

Thank you for your hand of strength Sharon and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag@452days

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday....and a nice, warm Fall one to boot!     Mag, thanks for your hand this morning.     I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.       

Sharon 433 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Happy Sunday to you too!!!Thank you for your hand Sharon and I pledge to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag@453days

0 Kudos

It's been awhile since I've been here. Thanks Mag for your hand, and I will commit myself to stop smoking no matter what happens. I extened my hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos

It's been awhile since I've been here. Thanks Mag for your hand, and I will commit myself to stop smoking no matter what happens. I extened my hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
msterling999

Hey Summer, thanks for your hand. It has been a while since I have been here. I am glad to read the support continues! It has been 620 days, and I pledge to to commit myself to the next 24 hours by extending my heart to the next person in line.......

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    And so nice to see some of our "older pledgers" back here!     Summer and Maggie!     Yeah!      Maggie, I will take your hand and feel the strength of those 620 days of freedom!       I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 434 DOF

0 Kudos

I take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life. I extend my hand to the next lucky ex'r in line and wish you ALL a blessed, smokefree day!

xoxo

Jackie

0 Kudos
annb

Hello Jackie I am the lucky nEXt in line to take YOUR inspiring hand!  Pledging another smoke free 24 hours here and extending my other hand to next pledger! 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Nice to see everyone here!! It really helps me to do the 24 hr pledge!!!

Thanks for your hand Annb and I pledage to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag @ 454 days of freedom!!!

0 Kudos