cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

October 2014---We're not afraid of those Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls

Stay close to all of us here and we don't need to be afraid of 'ol Nicodemon either.   I know that by experience and from listening to all those who have gone before me.    So, today...10/1/14....I pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand to the next to come alongside.       

Sharon   422 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
105 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning to all!     Anna, I'm so glad you're feeling well enough to come on so I can grab your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.   My other hand is out to the next in line.

Sharon 429 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank You Sharon for you hand of strength and ai pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

449days of freedom

0 Kudos
healthy4life

I accept your hand Mag, and humbly pledge to remain smoke free today! My other hand awaits the next smoke free pledger.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning everyone!     Theresa, that would be me grabbing your hand and knowing that the joining and pledging are a HUGE part of how I can stay smoke free!   So, I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way!      My other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 430 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks Sharon for your strong hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@450days-Wa Hoo

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Mag, I will gladly take your hand and with our joined strength I will pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may happen.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 431 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks Sharon, I gladly take your hand and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Happy Friday

Mag451days

0 Kudos
stmand92

I just realized that I haven't pledged any days in October so far. Well, I will try not to miss so many for the rest of the month. Although I didnt' right my pledge here i have stuck to it and am still smoke free. So, I happily take Mags hand and pledge to another 24 hours (and forward) of smoke free life. I extend my free hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi all! I got to reward myself for all my hard work with my ankle and my quit and go boating with my hubby yesterday! It was soooo fun!!!! Stmand, I am happy to take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~395~ 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

It's Saturday!     Of course, this is a work Sat for me but still....Saturday!     Thank you Sweet Anna for your hand this morning.   Glad you were able to go boating, glad you are feeling well enough to do that.     Hope you find something fun to do today too.    As I hold your hand I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.    

Sharon 432 DOF

0 Kudos