cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

October 2014---We're not afraid of those Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls

Stay close to all of us here and we don't need to be afraid of 'ol Nicodemon either.   I know that by experience and from listening to all those who have gone before me.    So, today...10/1/14....I pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand to the next to come alongside.       

Sharon   422 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
105 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for you hand of strength Sharon and I promose not to smoke for 24 hrs and I extend my free hand to the next in line.

Mag @ 468 days of freedom

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi beautiful family! I have been fighting a flu like virus off and on for a month now so sorry I have not been on here much. I am very honored to take your hand Mag and pledge a smoke free day !  I reach my other hand out to stand with the next blessing in line 

Anna~412~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning!    Anna, sorry you have been ill....but glad that you are here and helping Mag and I stand strong and smoke free!    I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 449 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all, nice to see you anna and hope you start feeling better. I feel like I am getting a cold!!

Thank you for your hand of strength Sharon and I promose not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line.  

Maggie

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.     I get to go for day surgery today so that means NO COFFEE FOR ME!   I thought I would get on here and get my strength and do some reading before I start to get sooooooo crabby due to caffeine deprivation!     Mag, thanks for your hand.   I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 450 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Prayers for you today Sharon and gentle Hugs. Thank you for your hand, I hold it tightly but gently and promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@470days

0 Kudos

Good Morning ladies~ I will be thinking of you today Sharon ((((hugs and prayers))))

And Mag I take your hand and vow to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life.  I extend my hand to the nEXt EX'R in line.

xoxo

Jackie

353 DOF

0 Kudos
stmand92

Here to take Ms. J's hand and pledge to another smoke free day. My free hand is outreached to the next in line. 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning ladies.....where are all the men from the EX?????     I'm doing fine today following surgery.   It was a bigger deal than I thought it was but all went well.   Home recouperating....have 4 new meds to take for awhile.     I plan on doing pain pills as often as I can for first 2 days and then just go to "as needed".      

Anyway.....Thanks Sophia for your hand.     I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.       I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 451 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Glad things went well Sharon!!

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and I extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@471days of freedom

0 Kudos