Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Obdurate October Pledge

Jump to solution

Did you  

into your quit?  Of course not!  You probably  thought about it for years, made several attempts and finally decided to get serious by coming to this site and doing the work necessary to achieve that goal.

Be stubborn in your tenacity to your freedom.  A daily pledge as a Newbie is a good tool and strong affirmation of this glorious choice you've made.  It helps to hold you accountable.  As an Olbie a pledge once in a while is a loving and wise act of maintenance for your quit. 

Keep it close, love it.  Nurture it.  And never let it go!

Tags (1)
139 Replies
TerrieQuit

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks for your hand, Victoria! I gladly take it and pledge not to smoke today no matter what! I offer my other hand to the next in line to pledge!

Terrie  91  DOF

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Terie thanks for hand. I hold my other hand out to the next in line as I pledge to remanin nicotine free for the next 24 hours.

I like this quit thing.

Laurie 161 DOF

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Laurie, I take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free today and extend my hand to whoever will take it.

Jim 1,003 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Hi Jim...thanks for your hand.   I will hang on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon   791 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria   41 DOF

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Hi EX Family!  Thank you for your hand Victoria.  I'm still working my quit at 940 days and I was thinking of all of you so I had to stop by and make a pledge. Here it is, no smoking today, no matter what. Here's to all of us having a beautiful, easy smoke free day. Holding out my hands in support and friendship to all!♥

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks for your hand  Cory and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 812 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I gladly take your hand Mag! and I promise not to smoke for 24 hours or until I make it back here tomorrow! I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Terrie  92  DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.    Somewhere along the line I got confused about my days quit....so, I just checked my home page and I think I got it!

Terrie, thank you for your hand.   I will hold on (not too tight) and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.     I will offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 793 Days of Freedom!!!

Woke up with this in my head today....so thought I'd share it....

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Back from my vacation. Had a great time!!

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next to pledge!!

Mag 813 DOF

0 Kudos