cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

November 2014.....Increased Thankfulness!

First and foremost I am thankful for my smobriety and my EX family.  I could list many more things but that is how I'm starting this month.

I pledge today that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand out to the next person in line that wants to stay clean and smober!

I have 453 DOF and I'm thankful today that I get to spend time with my sister and my neice!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
101 Replies
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday!    Mag, I'm so glad I get to take your hand this morning and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come along.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.      Mag, glad your sister is doing well!

I'm thankful for 2 things:     it is 50 degrees this morning and dropping and that I won't have to be on the road tomorrow morning as they are already talking ice and wind = poor driving!

Sharon 475 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@495days of freedom

Thankful for my family!!

0 Kudos
annb

Thanks for your hand Mag I'm taking it and pledging another Smokefree 24 hours. Extending my other hand out to next in line. Mag glad your sis' sugery went well. Sharon, I'm thinking maybe just try have pledging directly on blog?? 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you for your hand Ann and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@496days of freedom

Thankful I am smoke free and thankful for this site for keeping me going in the quit!!!

I know I would't have been where I am today without this site in my quit!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Good People!    Late this morning as I met my friend for breakfast and it turned in to a 3 hour gab fest!       Thanks for your hand Mag, I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.     

Ann, what if we each dedicated to taking turns in starting a blog each day to pledge?  I'll send something out later in the week to those who do come on here on a fairly regular basis and get some other feedback!

I'm thankful for friends and people that I love and that love me!!!!

Sharon 476 DOF

0 Kudos
annb

Hey Sharon. It's me again to grab your hand and swing into another day pledging no smoking for the next 24 hous!!  Extending my other hand to next in line. Sharon I think the idea about the blog is great. Sort of similar to Freedom Train. Might be more accessible/visible to more people!  I would be happy to take a day. :-). 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!    Ann, first of all I appreciate your willingness to take a day for daily pledge.   I agree, I think we would get more people.      I'll send out a PM later this week to those that come here fairly regularly and see if we can get this going, probably for December.

Ann, I will gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Thankful that I heard from my oldest son....I've been worried about him.

Sharon    477 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@497days of freedom

Thankful for warmth, food, and a roof over my head!!

0 Kudos

Mag I take your hand and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life.  I extend my hand to the next EX in line.  Sharon glad you heard from your son.

Jackie

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all.    Pre-Thanksgiving busyness anyone????

Jackie, thank you for your hand of strength.    I hold on to it as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Today I'm thankful that the turkey will be thawed by tonight so I can dry brine it!

Sharon 478 DOF

0 Kudos