cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

November 2014.....Increased Thankfulness!

First and foremost I am thankful for my smobriety and my EX family.  I could list many more things but that is how I'm starting this month.

I pledge today that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand out to the next person in line that wants to stay clean and smober!

I have 453 DOF and I'm thankful today that I get to spend time with my sister and my neice!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
101 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning Peeps!     Ann, thanks for your hand this morning.   I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come along for me!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

I'm thankful that weatherman is saying we are going to have 40 degrees on Sunday!   Yippee.....heat wave!

Sharon 472 DOF

0 Kudos

Morning ladies, Sharon I  take your hand and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life... I am thankful today that no one was hurt in Ellens fire except her furrie friends,8(... My mother slipped on the ice yesterday and broke her shoulder, So I am also thankful she had no other injuries and did not hit her head.  My family seems to be on a roll of bad luck this year, I pray for a better year in 2015.

I extend my hand to the next Ex in line

xoxo

Jackie

374 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for you hand Jackie and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!

Mag@492 days of freedom

Thankful that ellen and her husband are safe and have a place to stay with their son!!

Jackie-Prayers that your mother heals quickly and is well soon.!!!

0 Kudos
annb

Thank you for your hand of strength Mag. I tske it and pledge no smoking for the next 24 hours. Offering my other hand to next in line. Oxox. Jackie so sorry to hear of your Moms fall and shoulder. In my prayers. 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.     Ann, I appreciate your hand this morning and hang on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come along.    Jackie, hope that your mom heals quickly and that things turn around for your family.    I continue to pray for Ellen and her husband....what a horrendous thing to experience!             I'm offering my hand (with strength) to the next to come along side of us.   

Thankful that I don't live in Cheektowaga NY with 84" of snow!!!!

Sharon 473 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand of strength Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@493Days Of Freedom

Thankful its Friday.

0 Kudos

Hi Mag I am taking your hand in strength and pledging to not smoke today or any day for the rest of my life. Thank you all for your well wishes for my Mom, she will not require surgery and at her age Its a blessing that is all she broke.  They cannot do anything but put it in a sling and give her pain pills.

I extend my hand to the next EX in line and continue to pray for all of you here and a special prayer for Ellen and her family...

xoxo

Jackie

Feel better Anna!

0 Kudos
annb

Hey Dear Friends, Jackie I'm grabbing your hand and holding on tight for another day of pledging smoke free living!  Here's my other hand... Who's next?  Where are our men folk?? 😉

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Dedicated Pledgers!     Ann, I don't know what happened to the menfolk or for a bunch of other pledgers.     I'm wondering if this forum is as effective as it used to be....maybe we need a shake up or something else new.    I've tried in the past to "market" our group here but not a lot of luck.       Ideas?????

Thanks for your hand Ann.   I will take it and share the strength with you (and the others ahead of you) so that I can pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Today I'm thankful that I am waking up to 36 degrees and that it will be 40 something today and tomorrow before we get more snow on Monday!

Sharon     474 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@494days of freedom

My sister had a complete knee replacement yesterday and the surgery went well with no issues!!! Am thankful for that!!!

0 Kudos