cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

November 2014.....Increased Thankfulness!

First and foremost I am thankful for my smobriety and my EX family.  I could list many more things but that is how I'm starting this month.

I pledge today that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand out to the next person in line that wants to stay clean and smober!

I have 453 DOF and I'm thankful today that I get to spend time with my sister and my neice!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
101 Replies

Hi Sharon yup cold, cold, cold here also and we are getting snow, snow snow... But I choose not to smoke today or anyother day for the rest of my life!!!  I extend my hand to the next ex in line and also welcome to Eric..

xoxox

Jackie 372

0 Kudos
Eric_L.

thanks.  the support i'm getting from this online community is overwhelming.  i'm not going to smoke today and drink lots of water!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks for you hand eric and glad to see you here and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!! Keep up drinking lots of water eric and keep  going forward!! Will be working a long week this week ech!!

Mag@489DOF

Thankful I am off today!!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning....it's Monday...ok, it's MY Monday!     I gladly take your hand Mag and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!        Mag, you are getting close to that 500 day milestone!    WOW!    And I'm following on your tail!

Sharon 470 DOF

Thankful that the urges come so seldom these days!

0 Kudos

Oh heavens don't bring Monday back, one a week is plenty.. Sharon I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life.....  I extend my hand out to the next non smoker in line and wish them a wonderful day!!

xo

Jackie

373 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning

Todays my Monday too

I gladly take your hand Jackie and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend me other hand to the next in line!!

I am at 490 days of freedom

Mag

Thankful my ankle is doing O.K. in this cold and my knees!!!

0 Kudos
annb

Hello Mag. Reaching out to take your hand with gratitude. I pledge no smoking again today and offer my free hand to next in line!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!    Ann, so proud of you for your commitment to stay clean!    I will gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Today I'm thankful that the roads weren't too slippery for my drive to work.     Thankful I'm not living in Buffalo NY.

Sharon 471 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@491 days of freedom

Thankful my Boss and his wife made it to Utah driving!!

0 Kudos
annb

Hello again that would be me Mag. Thanks for your hand as I pledge no smoking today!  Reaching out my free hand to whoever is next. I am also very thankful we are only cold and don't have SNOW here!! 🙂 poor Buffalo!

0 Kudos