cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

November 2014.....Increased Thankfulness!

First and foremost I am thankful for my smobriety and my EX family.  I could list many more things but that is how I'm starting this month.

I pledge today that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand out to the next person in line that wants to stay clean and smober!

I have 453 DOF and I'm thankful today that I get to spend time with my sister and my neice!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
101 Replies

Goodmorning Ladies,

Sharon I take your mittened hand and pledge to not smoke today or any day for the rerst of my life.  I extend my hand to the next EX in line.

Today I am truely thankful for Gods good grace..My beautiful neice had two tumors on her overies, they went in last week and snipped a biopsie and found cancer cells so they took everything out and the Dr thought by just eyeing it~ it was probably stage 1 or 2 ovarian cancer.  The rest of the test came back this week and there was no other cancer cells found, so she is 90 + cureable...

Cannot express enough how much of a relief that has been to my entire family...

god is good!!!!!

xoxo

Jackie

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you Jackie for your hand. And I promise not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!!

Good News about your Neice, that is so great!!

Mag@486days of freedom

I am thankful it is Friday

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!     Jackie, so good to hear about your niece....good news is welcome as too often it is the opposite.         Mag, thanks for your hand of strength.    I hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.   

I'm thankful for a heated, underground garage!  

Sharon 467 DOF

0 Kudos
annb

It's me Sharon! So glad to catch your strong hand!  I gratefully take it and make mr pledge noooo smoking for another 24 hrs. Extending my free hand to next in line. Yes thankful for garages, they are wonderful inventions. Wish I had one at home! But thankful for the warm home I do have!!! 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand ann and promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@487days

I am thankful for the wood to burn in the fire place!! Food and warmth!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday Morning.     I'm sitting here ready for church but waiting to hear how bad the roads are following our overnight snow.....will decide about driving when I hear that.      Mag, thank you so much for your hand this morning...it feels warm...you must not live in the north or east part (LOL).    I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Today I'm thankful that I can have choices....one of them is to not smoke!

Sharon 468 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for you hand Sharon  and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!  Keep warm!!!

Mag@488DOF

Thankful for the site and all the help from the loving and caring people on here!!

0 Kudos
annb

Hello Mag. Grateful to take your hand this Sunday afternoon and pledge another day of no smoking. Extending my free hand to next in line. oxox

0 Kudos
Eric_L.

i'm grateful that i don't have to smoke and can watch tv with the wife 2n

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Monday Morning!    COLD, COLD, COLD today so I'll start out with my thankful:

I'm thankful I don't need to go outside today to smoke!!!!!

Eric, Welcome to the group!     I'm going to grab your hand so that we can share the strength.    I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 469 DOF

0 Kudos