cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

November 2014.....Increased Thankfulness!

First and foremost I am thankful for my smobriety and my EX family.  I could list many more things but that is how I'm starting this month.

I pledge today that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand out to the next person in line that wants to stay clean and smober!

I have 453 DOF and I'm thankful today that I get to spend time with my sister and my neice!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
101 Replies
annb

Hello Jackie my 6% Hero!  So honored to take your strong hand today and make my pledge. I will not smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM CIGARETTES  FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!  Extending my other hand to our next winner in line. oxoxox

0 Kudos

I am going to pledge 2 times today cause I owe this to you @Ann..Gotcha!!!!! I am taking YOUR STRONG HAND and sending strength thru me to you..... I am going to shadow you my dear friend and we, yes we are going to walk the walk together!

Love you lady!!!!!!!

Jackie

And I extend my hand, again today to the next EX in line......

0 Kudos
annb

Thank you Jackie!!! Now how Cool is that??? I appreciate! Wheee! Oxox
0 Kudos
stmand92

Taking Ann's hand and joining the pledge to go another day smoke free. This is my first day checking in for the month but please know that I will stay true to myself. 
I am thankful today to have a great family, wonderful support group and of course, that I am smoke free. 

Extending my hand to the next to join!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   Good to see a few more faces here.    Sophia, glad to see you and congrats on your ongoing, strong quit!     Hope to see more of you here.    I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.    I extend my hand out to the next in line.   

Mag, Jackie and Ann.....good to see you too!

I'm thankful today that I have the opportunities that I have in life.....

Sharon 465 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you Sharon for your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and I extend my other hand to the next in line!! 

Mag@485days

Thankful that I am still smoke free and know I just can't have one!!!

0 Kudos

Hi Mag and I take your hand and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life... I extend my hand to the next in line and am waiting patiently for you Ann!

xoxo

Jackie

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi beautiful people! I have been dealing with a nasty cold that just won't leave me alone! I am grateful for your hand Jackie! I pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand to the next in line.

Anna~430~

0 Kudos
annb

Good morning I'm up early this morning and happy to see you Anna!  Sorry I missed you Jackie but I will very gratefully take Anna's hand and pledge no smoking for another 24 hours!  Hope you feel better Anna. Reaching out my hand to the next in line.  Have my mittens on this morning. Brrrr!!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Good People!      Ann, I appreciate the mittens.....don't need to feel any more cold than I already am here in Minne!    10 degrees!       UGH!     I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Today I'm thankful that I get to help host a pie social for the other tennants in the apartment building!     hmmmmmm   good!

Sharon 466 DOF

0 Kudos