cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

November 2014.....Increased Thankfulness!

First and foremost I am thankful for my smobriety and my EX family.  I could list many more things but that is how I'm starting this month.

I pledge today that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand out to the next person in line that wants to stay clean and smober!

I have 453 DOF and I'm thankful today that I get to spend time with my sister and my neice!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
101 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning!    I'm alittle later than usual but still the first one!     Ann, so glad I get to take your hand this morning and HOLD ON so we both will have the strength of the other, and the one before, and the one after.     I pledge that I will not smoke today.....NOPE, NEF!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 459 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I promise to not smke for 24 hrs and extend my frree hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@479 days of freedom

Thankful it is Friday!!!

0 Kudos

Mag I take your hand and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life.....Anne where are you my hand is getting cold!!!

I second the Thankful its Friday!!!!

xxoxo

Jackie

0 Kudos
annb

Hey there Jackie! Oxox  I got it!  Wheeee! !Thank you I gratefully take your hand and pledge noooo smoking today!! Happy Smoke Free Friday and here's my hand to the next in line!!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Ann. That is my oldest daughter's name, too! I am so thankful for my sweet and inspiring daughters, spending time with them helps to remind me why I started this smoke free journey in the first place! I need to be here to see them grow up! So here's my pledge, no smoking today, no matter what!  Here's hoping you all have a wonderful smoke free Friday and weekend. Hands out and heart open!♥

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!      Cory, Love it when I get to take your hand!       I'll hang on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may happen to me!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

I'm thankful that I'm inside today.....No need or excuse to go out in this cold and wind!

Sharon 460 DOF

0 Kudos
annb

Yay Sharon I'm here in time to grab your hand!  We might need mittens even inside!  Brrrr but I pledge no smoking over it for the next 24 hours and onward!  Who is next in line? Please take my free hand!  

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

That would be me Ann. Thank you for your hand and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag480days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.   It's Sunday and WE HAVE A WINTER STORM WARNING!   Won't start until tomorrow so I will make it to church and to my friends.....Not going on road tomorrow though.        Mag, love taking your hand.    I will pledge not to smoke today no matter what may come.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Thankful today?????       No smoking...spending time with my friend!

Sharon 461 DOF

0 Kudos
annb

Thanks for your hand Dear Sharon. I gratefully take it and make this pledge:  I will not smoke today no matter what comes!  Reaching out my other hand to next pledge in line. 

0 Kudos