cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

November 2014.....Increased Thankfulness!

First and foremost I am thankful for my smobriety and my EX family.  I could list many more things but that is how I'm starting this month.

I pledge today that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand out to the next person in line that wants to stay clean and smober!

I have 453 DOF and I'm thankful today that I get to spend time with my sister and my neice!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
101 Replies

Hello all, Sharon I gladly take your hand and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life. I am thankful today for all my wonderful friends and supporters here at EX....  I extend my hand to the next ex in line.

xoxo

Jackie

359 DOF

0 Kudos
annb

I'm so happy! Getting to grab my Buddy, Jackie's hand today! Caught ya!  Lol  I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what!  Extending my other hand to the next friend in line!  oxoxox

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Gald to take your hand Ann , glad you are back at it, and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my next hand to the next in line!!

Mag@476days

Thankful I was able to sleep in today!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.    Mag, thanks for your hand this morning.   I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

I'm thankful today is my Friday!

Sharon 457 DOF

0 Kudos

Give me your paw Sharon and let us pledge together not to smoke today or any other day for the rest of our  lives  I am extending my hand to who ever is next in line.........

blessed day all

Jackie

360 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you Jackie for your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag @ 477 days of freedom

Thankful for my water exercises in the therapy pool (inside and warm) for 55 and older!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning.     As so another day starts!       Mag, thanks for your hand.    I take it (gratefully) and feel the strength in our numbers (whether they be big or small on this day!).       I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Thankful that I will not smoke today, that I got my EX family and Peeps to share strength!    

Sharon 458 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand of strength Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!

Mag@478days of freedom

I am thankful for my children ad grand children!!

0 Kudos

I am grasping your hand Mag and pledging to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life.. I extend my hand out to the next Ex in line.

xo

Jackie

361 DOF

0 Kudos
annb

Hey Jackie!! I caught you again thanks for your hand. I gladly take it and pledge I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM CIGARETTES FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!  Extending my other hand to next in line ❤

0 Kudos