cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

November 2014.....Increased Thankfulness!

First and foremost I am thankful for my smobriety and my EX family.  I could list many more things but that is how I'm starting this month.

I pledge today that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand out to the next person in line that wants to stay clean and smober!

I have 453 DOF and I'm thankful today that I get to spend time with my sister and my neice!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
101 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving

Thank you for you hand of strength Sharon and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@498 days

Thankful for my children!!!

0 Kudos
stmand92

got your hand Mags and am pledging more smoke free days, i extend to the next in line

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Thanksgiving!    Sophia, thank you for your hand this morning....it is 1 degree here so need warm hands to hold!     I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come along my path!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

I'm thankful for my kitties that cuddle with me!

Sharon   479 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

I reach out my warm hand to you Sharon and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@499DOF

I am thankful for my family to be with this day!!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!     I'm stuffed and grateful for the day yesterday.    Today is a NEW day!   Mag, I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what will come along!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

I'm grateful for the good time that I had yesterday with my oldest son!

Sharon   480 DOF

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Sharon. I am grateful to be smoke free 628 days. Here is my pledge, no smoking today, no matter what! There are no problems in my life that smoking would help or make go away, I will not become nicotine's slave again! Wishing you all an easy smoke free day today! Hands out, heart open!♥

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thank you for your hand Cory and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag with 500 Days Of Freedom-WA HOO

Thankful for all the family to get together, some I haven't seen for a year!!!

0 Kudos
annb

Congratulations Mag on awesome 500 days!  I proudly take your strong hand and make my pledge today. No smoking this day and forward. Who's nexxxxxxt?  Here's my hand! 

I am thankful for the wonderful time I had with my family yesterday. Missed my Mom but I know she was happy to see us together having fun!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!     Today I'm part of a craft sale and hope to sell all my stuff and make tons of money......LOL!

Ann, thanks for your hand....you are almost at 1 month!    I will hold on to your hand and we will all help each other get to our next milestone.    My next is 500 like my Friend Mag just hit!     I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Thankful that we are going to have 40 degrees today before we go back to the freezer with 19 tomorrow!

Sharon 481 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you Sharon For your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and I extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@501Days

Thankful to be able to go to the country and going to look at the leaves floating down off the trees getting ready for winter and it may rain next week so have to cover up our 5th wheel!!!

0 Kudos