cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

No Matter What November Pledge

I

Giving Thanks for all my smoke-free days and for all my friends on here.

I won't smoke.  No matter WHAT.  That's my pledge.  Take my hand if you're willing to same the same.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
142 Replies
smorgy8513

Good morning EX family!!!     I'm back from NM and feeling mixed emotions about that.    Missed my home here but loved the weather, mountains and people there.    Mag, thanks for your hand this rainy morning!     I hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!    I offer my other hand to the next in line.   

Sharon 834 DOF

0 Kudos
Giulia

Got your hand, Sharon!  Glad you're back witih us.  And I see we have a newbie Grey, ain't THAT grand!  I will not smoke this day  no how, no way.  And THAT's a promise.  Here's my other paw for the next Freedom Seeker....

0 Kudos
grey1

I'm grabbing your paw, Giulia, with thanks and hope and I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  Extending my other hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
candylance

Thanks, Grey1 for your hand!! It's 4 AM and I'm having trouble sleeping so before I go back to bed, I thought this a perfect time to pledge the next 24 hours smoke-free no matter what may happen. I extend my lonely other hand to the next person to pledge.............

Candy      16   DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all.     Don't think I did a "formal" welcome to Grey 1.....glad to see another dedicated, smiling face here.

Candy......my Friend Candy....I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!       I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

If Giulia has a paw.....I think I should have a wing since I am flying in this quit.    Just got back from NM and they have Roadrunners that can fly low when scared but cannot do any distance like that.......saw a couple on the road....glad I didn't hit one.

Sharon 835 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Welcome back Sharon from your trip.

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke today no matter what and extend my free hand to the next  in line to pledge

Mag at 855 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

I goofed on my DOF yesterday, a bit scary.

Mag, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what and offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  84 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.      Thanks Victoria for your hand this morning.     I will hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along!  I will offer my other hand out to the next in line.        

Sharon 836 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag 856 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Mornig All!

Mag, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day - no matter what and offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  85 DOF

0 Kudos