cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

No Matter What November Pledge

I

Giving Thanks for all my smoke-free days and for all my friends on here.

I won't smoke.  No matter WHAT.  That's my pledge.  Take my hand if you're willing to same the same.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
142 Replies
freeneasy

Hi Mag, I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today and extend my hand to the next in line to pledge...

Jim 1,040+ DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello All!  WTG.,! Jim on 1,040+ DOF!

Jim, I gladly take your hand and promise not to smoke for 24 hours no matter what. and I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  132  DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  

Terrie, I gladly take your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what and offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  82 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning, Everyone! I am here much earlier than usual!

I gladly take your hand, Victoria, and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours, no matter what! and I offer my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  133  DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

Mornin' ALL!!

I'm so happy to take your hand, Terrie, and I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what comes my way. I offer my free hand to the next person in line waiting to pledge...........................!!

Candy     14 (2 wks)    DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

We got some rain in California-every bit helps!!

I gladly take your hand  Candy and promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line to vote.

Mag at 852 DOF

0 Kudos
grey1

Happy to take your hand, Mag, and pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours.  You are such an inspiration!  And my other hand is extended to the next to grab and give their pledge.

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Grey1, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what and offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  63 DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, EXers!!

Thank YOU for your hand, Victoria, as I pledge to remain smoke-free for the next 24 hours no matter what comes my way!! In return, I extend my free hand to the next person waiting to pledge............

Candy   15   DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Welcome Grey1. Good morning All

I gladly take your hand Candy and pledge not to smoke for today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag

0 Kudos