cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

No Matter What November Pledge

I

Giving Thanks for all my smoke-free days and for all my friends on here.

I won't smoke.  No matter WHAT.  That's my pledge.  Take my hand if you're willing to same the same.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
142 Replies
candylance

TERRIE, I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke in the next 24 hours no matter what comes my way. I extend my free hand to the next person in line waiting ,IN THE COLD, to pledge........................!!

Candy       11     DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Candy and promise to not smoke for 24hrs  no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 840 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morningall!   The sun is out after a couple gloomy days.

Mag, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day no matter whar and offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  79 DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

Victoria, I just added YOU to my friends list. I've been seeing you around but haven't had the proper time to introduce myself. This is PERFECT!! Victoria, I will gladly accept your hand as I pledge not to smoke the next 24 hours no matter what. I extend my free hand to the next person in line waiting to pledge.

Candy     12   DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Candy (new Friend), thanks for your hand. Ipledge not to smoke this day no matter what and I offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  80 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I Galdly take your hand Victoria and pledge not to smoke today no matter what

and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 851 DoF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello All!

Mag I have your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours! no matter what and I offer my free hand to the next in line!

Terrie  131  DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

God morning all! 

Terrie, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what and I offer my free hand to the next in line.

Victoria 81 DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Victoria and All EXers!! I'm ready to take hold of Victoria's offered hand and pledge that I will not smoke for the next 24 hous no matter what may happen. I extend my free hand to the next person waiting in line to pledge......................

Candy       13    DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Candy and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Mag852DOF

0 Kudos