cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

No Matter What November Pledge

I

Giving Thanks for all my smoke-free days and for all my friends on here.

I won't smoke.  No matter WHAT.  That's my pledge.  Take my hand if you're willing to same the same.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
142 Replies
Giulia

Hello Gang!  Holdiing your hand, Mag, and I promise not to smoke this day - no how, no way.  Here's mine other paw streteched out for the next Pledgling.....

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

I've got your paw Giulia and I promise not to smoke no matter what! I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

127  DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning good people!     Terrie, I will grab your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!       I will offer my other hand out to the next in line.   

The next few days will be hit and miss for me getting on here.    We're leaving early Thursday morning for NM so just know that I'm pledging for all the days to come in case I'm not on here much.

Sharon

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

I gladly take your hand Sharon and hold on to it to make my pledge that i will not smoke today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line

Mag 848 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Mag, thanks for the hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what and offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria 77 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Thanks for your hand, Victoria and congratulations on 77  DOF! I promise not to smoke today no matter what! I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Hi again, Terrie.  Thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what and offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  78 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Victoria and pledge to not smoke today no matter what happens and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag849DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Everyone!! Hi, Madge and I will gladly take your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what comes my way!! My free hand I extend to the next pledgling in line waiting to pledge................

Candy       10   DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Candy, I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours! I offer my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  129  DOF

0 Kudos