cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

No Matter What November Pledge

I

Giving Thanks for all my smoke-free days and for all my friends on here.

I won't smoke.  No matter WHAT.  That's my pledge.  Take my hand if you're willing to same the same.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
142 Replies
candylance

Good morning, Rox!! I will gladly take your hand, and I pledge to be smokefree for the next 24 hours no matter what. My free hand, I give to the next pledgling in line so that he/she might make his/her pledge.................

Candy       7   DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Welcome Rox.....keep coming here and making your pledge.....this is 1 of the keys to your Forever Quit!

Thanks for your hand Candy.    I will hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 826 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what and offer my other hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  75 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Welcome to the group Rox!!

I gladly take your hand Victoria and  pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 846 DOF

0 Kudos

Good Evening to everyone Mag I gladly take your hand and Pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to next person in line.

126 DOF

0 Kudos

Good Evening to everyone Mag I gladly take your hand and Pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to next person in line.

126 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   Thanks for your hand Summer....always makes me happy to see you here!    I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 827 DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, summer, and thank you for the beautiful nature pictures you put in my blog yesterday. I love taking your hand and under no circumstances will I smoke the next 24 hours!! My free hand, I lovingly hold out to the next pledgling in line waiting to pledge...................

Candy     8    DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Candy, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what and offer my free hand to the next oerson in line.

Victoria  76 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your Hand Victoria and pledge not to smoke today no matter what and I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@847DOF

0 Kudos