cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

No Matter What November Pledge

I

Giving Thanks for all my smoke-free days and for all my friends on here.

I won't smoke.  No matter WHAT.  That's my pledge.  Take my hand if you're willing to same the same.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
142 Replies
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Mag, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke no matter what and also offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  72 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Counting days until I leave for NM.

Victoria, thanks for your hand this morning.    I will hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 824 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what and also offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  73 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello, All!

I will gladly take your hand Victoria, and promise not to smoke for 24 hours! I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

124  DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Terrie!! I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke the next 24 hours no matter what. I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge...........

Candy       6  DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Candy, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what and also offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria 74 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   Thanks for your hand Victoria.   I will hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 825 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Sharon and I Pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 845Dof

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Afternoon!

Mag, I will take your hand and promise not to smoke for 24 hours, and I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

125  DOF

0 Kudos
Rox.j1962

Hi there! I will gladly take your hand Terrie, And I promise not to smoke, no matter what, the next 24 hours! I've got a free hand for whomever is next! Day 2 for me
0 Kudos