cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

No Matter What November Pledge

I

Giving Thanks for all my smoke-free days and for all my friends on here.

I won't smoke.  No matter WHAT.  That's my pledge.  Take my hand if you're willing to same the same.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
142 Replies
TerrieQuit

Good Morning All!

Vistoria, I will gladly take your hand and promise not to smoke for 24 hours, no matter what! I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  119  DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Terrie and pledge not to smoke to day no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line!!

Its deffinately looking like fall and we are suppose to get some rain today!!

Mag at 819 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Mag, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what and offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  69 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning all!    sorry I missed a day here.    Had to have a sleep study and they make me more tired than if I had not slept at all.

Anyway, I'm back.

Victoria, thanks for your hand.   I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.       I offer my other hand out to the next in line.   

Sharon 820 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 840DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello All!

I gladly take your hand Mag! and I promise not to smoke for 24 hours no matter what! and I offer my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  120  DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

Good Afternoon

I gladly take your hand grandbunn and promise not to smoke for 24 hours no matter what, and I offer my free hand to the next person in line ready to pledge!!

Candy    1   DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!   Hello Candy my Friend.     I  am so happy to see you back here and that I get to take your hand so that we can share the strength of a Day Won!     I hang on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 821 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what and offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  70 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand  Victoria and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Good to see you Candy

Mag at 841DOF

0 Kudos