cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

No Matter What November Pledge

I

Giving Thanks for all my smoke-free days and for all my friends on here.

I won't smoke.  No matter WHAT.  That's my pledge.  Take my hand if you're willing to same the same.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
142 Replies
Giulia

Thanks for your hand Victoria.  I will not smoke this day.  No. Matter. What.  Here's a hand held out to the next who will pledge the same...

0 Kudos
candylance

Hi,'G', and thanks for your graceful hand to hold on to as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what may come my way. I extend my free hand to the next person ready to pledge almost the same..................Oh, and thank YOU, Giulia, for the wonderful and uplifting quote!!

Candy     18   DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

God morning all!

Candy, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next perso in line.

Victoria  86 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Thanks for your hand Candy!    I will hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way!       I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon   837 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good  Morning All

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag At 857 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Oh my gosh! I haven't been here for 4 days!

Hello, Everyone! and Good Evening!

I will gladly take your hand, Mag and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours or however long it takes for me to get back here and I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Terrie  137  DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Terrie, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  87 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all.    Terrie, glad you are back.....we need the strength of everyone here to support each other.      Hope you being back means you are feeling better! 

Thanks for your hand Victoria.    I will hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.      I will offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 838 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke today, no way and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag with 858DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

I gladly take your hand Mag as I vow not to smoke this day or any other no matter what comes my way. I extend my free hand to the next in line waiting to pledge!!

Candy    19   DOF

0 Kudos