cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

May Daily Pledge 2011

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the next 24 hours and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line!

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 2 years, 10 months, 10 days, 11 hours, 38 minutes and 40 seconds (1044 days).

I've not smoked 20890 death sticks, and saved $4,940.77.
I've saved 72 days, 12 hours and 48 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
97 Replies
JimTaddeo

Thanks Doris I gladly accept your hand and I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

Papa Jimmy - Free and Healing for Two Years, Eleven Months, Two Days, 2 Hours and 36 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 74 Days, by avoiding the use of 21322 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $5,050.71.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos

Hiya, papa jimmy, thanks for your hand and strength. I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours at least. I offer my hand to the next exer in line...

Marcie - Free and Healing for One Month, Nineteen Days, 6 Hours and 26 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 5 Days and 3 Hours, by avoiding the use of 1478 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $148.11.

0 Kudos
claudia2

Thank you Marcie for your hand and i will take it today as I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 hours. I offer my free hand to the nEXt in line.

0 Kudos
claudia2

I take your hand back MSIR as I pledge to remain smoke free for another 24 hours. I offer my free hand to the nEXt person in line.

0 Kudos

ok what the heck is MSIR?

Claudia, thanks for your hand, I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours at least! I offer my hand to the next person in line 🙂

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Cool you asked the question Marcie...I don't have a clue either...BUT I am sure glad to take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24....I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Jim, for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Well thank you Doris, I gladly accept your hand and I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos

Thanks Linda, i take your hand also and pledge to remain smoke free for 24 hours at least! I offer my hand and happiness to the next person in line to take it! :)))

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Marcia,for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos