cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

May Daily Pledge 2011

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the next 24 hours and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line!

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 2 years, 10 months, 10 days, 11 hours, 38 minutes and 40 seconds (1044 days).

I've not smoked 20890 death sticks, and saved $4,940.77.
I've saved 72 days, 12 hours and 48 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
97 Replies
mojo8

Sorry forgot to come and pledge to be smoke free this month, but now I am doing it.  I extend my free hand to the next ex in line.  It is nice to be smoke free.

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Mojo,for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
claudia2

Thank you Jim, I think I just MIGHT take your hand full of strength and pledge not to smoke for the nEXt 24 hours. I will do this and offer my free hand full of strength and friendship to the nEX EX in line.

0 Kudos

claudia, thanks for you strength and friendship I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and offer my strength and friendship also....

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Marcie,for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge...

0 Kudos

Doris I will take your hand and promise not to smoke today 🙂 I hold my hand out to the next...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Linda...I gladly accept your hand and make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
claudia2

As always, it is a pleasure to take your hand as I pledge Jim. I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 hours and I offer my free hand to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

Hello Claudia,thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next  EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
claudia2

Good morning Doris, thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for nEXt 24 hours. I also would like to offer myt free hand full of strength and support to the nEXt ex in line.

0 Kudos