cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

May Daily Pledge 2011

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the next 24 hours and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line!

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 2 years, 10 months, 10 days, 11 hours, 38 minutes and 40 seconds (1044 days).

I've not smoked 20890 death sticks, and saved $4,940.77.
I've saved 72 days, 12 hours and 48 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
97 Replies
claudia2

Thank you Doris for your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. As I take it I would like to offrer my free hand to the nEXt in line willing to take this pledge.

0 Kudos

Claudia, Thank you so much and everyone else that has supported me in my quit for 30 days! YES!!!!!!

I pledge not to smoke for another day at least! I offer the next person in line my hand.........

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Congratulations Marcie! 30 DAYS ROCKS! So I'll gladly accept your hand and make my pledge too. I will not smoke for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.  GREAT JOB everyone!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
claudia2

Congrats Marcie WTG !!!! W00T!! 30 days is awesome. Jim, I will gladly take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours offering my free hand to the nEXt in line.

0 Kudos
carliem

I GLADLY take your hand, Jim, and pledge to stay smoke-free for the next 24 hours !!!  I offer my hand to the next in line to pledge.....

CONGRATS on your 30 days, Marcie...You go, girl !!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Carlie,for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning and thank you Doris, I will definitely pledge another smoke FREE day and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
carliem

Hey, Sweetpea....taking that hand of yours and pledging to stay smoke-free for the next 24 hours. I offer my hand to the next in line to pledge...

Honeybuns ... MUAH

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Carlie for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos

oops didnt pledge but didnt smoke either. Must be everyones strength plus my own 🙂

Thanks Doris, I pledge not to smoke for today and offer my hand to the Next ex in line.....

0 Kudos