cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

March 2014 Daily Pledge -- We're Ready to See What's In Store When We're Smoke-free!

There is nowhere to go.  What you are looking for is right here.  Open the fist clenched in wanting and see what you already hold in your hand. -- Oriah Mountain Dreamer, "The Call"

March is here with the promise of Spring and renewal.  Are you ready to see what you are already holding?  Pledge away...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
257 Replies
AutumnWoman

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. -- Paulo Coelho

Good Morning Pledgers!  Candy, once more I am happy to take your hand and pledge that I will not use any nicotine for this day.  I hold out my free hand and the group's support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning All! You surely have a strong hand, Sheryl! I gladly take it promising to stay nicotine free today! I extend my other hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  It's my pleasure to take your hand Sheryl.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My WARM hand is out for the next winner who chooses to check in & pledge their smobriety.  Stay Warm!  Patty d609

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    Patty, thank you for your hand of support and encouragement.    It makes me smile when I see the variance of days quit on this site.....and yet, we are all doing the same thing....staying smoke free for 1 more day!      I pledge that I will not smoke today and offer my hand out to the next in line.     Sharon 211 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

What a pleasure to take your hand Sharon, thank you. My pledge is to remain free from nicotine for the next 24 hours, no matter what. I will do whatever it takes to honor my commitment to stay free. I am holding my hand out in support of the next Exer...have a great day my friends.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all. Thank you for your hand Cory of strengh and I pledge to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag 231 days

0 Kudos
Leeza

Mag thank you for your hand which I gladly take as I promise to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I will continue to work on my recovery in bit-sized chunks so I don't sabotage myself from thinking to far ahead.  And since I did this yesterday I realize that I have the strength to do it today.  I offer my free hand to the nEXt EXer waiting in line to pledge.

Leeza - ODAT 514

0 Kudos
candylance

Getting ready to go to the airport. It's an hour and a half drive, so I gladly take Leeza's hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 5 days. If there's any way for me to get to a computer, I'll pledge each day. I extend my free hand to the next person in line..........................

Candy      d176

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Love you SWEET lady!  May you have a very blessed,peaceful and safe time. I gladly will hold you hand and pledge with you these smoke free days. We can do this!! We are so close to 6 months!! Way to go!!!  I reach out my hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna~176~

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's addressed to someone else. -- Ivern Ball

Good Morning Folks!  I think we are all grateful that we saw the writing on the wall when it comes to smoking.  That said, Anna, I'm grateful for another chance to join you in pledging that I will remain nicotine-free today.  I hold out my free hand and our group's support to the next savvy quitter...

0 Kudos