cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

March 2014 Daily Pledge -- We're Ready to See What's In Store When We're Smoke-free!

There is nowhere to go.  What you are looking for is right here.  Open the fist clenched in wanting and see what you already hold in your hand. -- Oriah Mountain Dreamer, "The Call"

March is here with the promise of Spring and renewal.  Are you ready to see what you are already holding?  Pledge away...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
257 Replies
AutumnWoman

Whatever you are, be a good one. -- Abraham Lincoln

Good Morning Pledgers!  I'm fairly certain that we are a group of good quitters and friends.  Candy, it's good to see you here as I take your hand and  pledge another day's freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my other hand and the group's support to the next good quitter...

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Good morning all! Sheryl, I thank you so much for your hand and support! I take it with confidence as I pledge to not smoke for 24hours. I am so excited my six months is so near! Candy, you ready to skip hand in hand through that door? I am ready and willing sister! I am so happy to share my joy with the next strong blessing in line.

Anna~179~

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, All! I gladly take your hand ,Anna, and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours no matter what happens in my life. I extend my free hand to the next pledger in line..........................

Candy        d179

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all my Peeps!      It's a Saturday and I'm not working!     Candy, so happy to take your hand, hold on tight and pledge that I will not smoke today......NOPE, NEF, KISS  and all the other ones.     My other hand out to the next in line.    Sharon 215 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Sharon.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  I offer my hand of support to the next winner who checks in to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d613

0 Kudos
webqueen

I take the hands of my friends and pledge not to smoke today.  Smoking has done nothing to enhance my life.  Absolutely nothing.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Be with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you. -- Unknown

Good Morning Pledgers!  I hope you're all adjusting to the time change and can celebrate the increased amount of daylight coming our way.  Can't stop the Spring!  Webqueen, thanks greatly for your hand which I take and pledge that I will remain nicotine-free today.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next eager Pledger...

0 Kudos
candylance

That would be me, Shery!! Good morning, everyone, and thank you for your hand, Sheryl, as I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours no matter what might happen to me.I extend my hand to the next person in line....................... Tomorrow's our big day, Anna!!

Candy       d180

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning, All! Thanks for your faithful hand, Candy, which I happily grasp as I pledge to remain nicotine free today! I extend my other hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning earlier-than-usual risers!      It always takes me a couple of days to adjust to change in time!      Kathy, thanks for your hand.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what drops in my lap!     My other hand out to the next in line.   Sharon    216 days of Freedom!!!

0 Kudos