cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

March 2014 Daily Pledge -- We're Ready to See What's In Store When We're Smoke-free!

There is nowhere to go.  What you are looking for is right here.  Open the fist clenched in wanting and see what you already hold in your hand. -- Oriah Mountain Dreamer, "The Call"

March is here with the promise of Spring and renewal.  Are you ready to see what you are already holding?  Pledge away...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
257 Replies
kathy_ryz

Happy Hump Day, Friends! You are awesome, Sheryl, and I'm sure proud to take your hand pledging to remain nicotine free today. In turn, I extend my other hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  I'm pleased to take your hand Kathy as I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand of support is out for the next winner who checks in to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d610

0 Kudos
ladybug21

Hi Ladybug Patty !! I got your outstretched ladybug hand and I take it and promise not to smoke today! my other Ladybug hand is reaching out with support for the next person to pledge not to smoke today!! have a great day all ! Ladybug Diane day 54

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Look at me....following 2 Ladybugs!      Strength in numbers people and we got it here!    Thanks for your hand Diane, I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!!    I offer my other hand out to the next pledger!      I have 7 months of Freedom!!!!!    Sharon

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning!! Thanks for your hand Sharon and i promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next pledger in line!!!

Congrats on 7mo Sharon!!!WTG

Mag232days

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Mag. As I hold on I renew my pledge to remain nicotine free today, no matter what. Smoking would only take away my health, it would give me no benefits whatsoever, so I'm going to stay free of it today. I am holding out my hand in support of the next EXer...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Cory I greatfully take your hand and agree with your whole heartedly.  There is nothing to be gained by smoking... only pain.  So I reaffirm my pledge to remain smoke free as I extend my free hand to the next person coming here to pledge.

0 Kudos
webqueen

I did not smoke today.  Next week it will bea month for me.  I do not  want to get comfortable  and relax.  I actually want to be hyper vigilant  about  my triggers.  It's oh so easy to slip back into that smoker rut!!!!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

What a wonderful life I've had!  I only wish I had realized it sooner. -- Colette.

Good Morning Pledgers!  Welcome to webqueen, glad you decided to join us.  Congratulations on a month without cigarettes -- who needs 'em!  I happily take your hand as I pledge that I will not use any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and our group's support to the next dedicated Pledger...

0 Kudos
candylance

Sheryl, I gladly take your hand and I pledge to remain smokefree in Philly as I am finally in a smokefree house. I extend my hand to the next in line.

Candy    d177

0 Kudos