cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Let the NICO-DEMON be the April Fool!

Let the NICO-DEMON be the April Fool! Don't let this be you! Protect your quit by coming here and making your pledge not to smoke!

April 22nd is Earth Day! Keep your promise not to smoke! Keep butts off the ground!

Earth Day

Earth Day     

Earth Day is an annual event, celebrated on April 22, on which day events worldwide are held to demonstrate support for environmental protection. It was first celebrated in 1970, and is now coordinated globally by the Earth Day Network, and celebrated in more than 192 countries each year.    

April 27th is Administrative professionals Day! Let's Celebrate with our EX Admin.friends, that keep our site up and running and are in the process of making EX better so we can support and encourage one another to protect our quits!     

Last but not least is Arbor day April 29th! Plant a tree! Tree's keep dangerous carbon out of the air and add precious oxygen, making it easier for us to breathe!     

Arbor Day

Holiday          

Arbor Day           

Arbor Day is a holiday in which individuals and groups are encouraged to plant and care for trees. Today, many countries observe such a holiday. Though usually observed in the spring, the date varies, depending on climate and suitable planting season.          

Well that's enough about all that! Although I did learn some pretty good stuff about the month of April!, sorry if I bored you all!

I want to thank each and everyone of you for coming to this pledge group, making your commitment stronger helps make my commitment stronger and has made the group stronger! You guys and gals are awesome!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
278 Replies

Good Morning! Sharon, I gladly take your free hand and pledge not to smoke today, no matter what. Tomorrow is HUGE milestone for you, how exciting!

I offer my free hand to the next person to pledge

Joyce

0 Kudos

Looks like Victoria and I posted exactly at the same time, so Sharon, you're double covered today! Victoria, I'll take your hand and pledge not to smoke today!

I offer my hand to the next person 🙂

Joyce

0 Kudos
Cindiboo

Good Morning !!! Joyce I happily take your hand and pledge to be smoke free today!! I offer my hand to the next in line . I won't quit my quit.. Yes I can ... Cause I already did 27 days Cindy
0 Kudos
PennyLynn7407

Good Morning all! Happy Saturday!

Hi Joyce! Thank you for your hand. I gladly take it and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours- no matter what! I offer my free hand to the next to pledge...

Penny- 7 days smoke-free today!!!

0 Kudos
PennyLynn7407

Hi Cindy! Well I guess we posted at the same time! lol I take your hand too!  and I pledge not to smoke today! Who will take my hand???

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Hey PennyLynn, I gladly take your hand and pledge to not smoke for today, no way and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 1019 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Gosh, it's so good to see us having each other's backs, making sure no one is left out! I love it and Thanks!

@Sharon tomorrow is your huge day! I can hardly wait to help you celebrate it! 

@Penny 7 days today = a week! You are doing this! Great job!!

Mag I will gratefully take your hand this day and promise not to smoke! My hand is stretched! Who will take it and promise not to smoke!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

P.S. New May Pledge tomorrow May 1rst. I will post the blog with the new link, tonight when I get home! Have a great Day!!

0 Kudos

Terrie I take your hand as I pledge to not smoke today and I reach our my free hand to the next in line to pledge. Maureen Never give in Never give up Just say NO, a day at a time
0 Kudos
Sooz3

Hi Candy,thank you for your hand and I extend my other hand to the next in line and pledge  to remain smoke free today. Can't get the song "we are family" out of my head, seems very appropriate!! 

thanks to my family here for all your support!!!

Sooz, rocking 105 days

0 Kudos