cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Let the NICO-DEMON be the April Fool!

Let the NICO-DEMON be the April Fool! Don't let this be you! Protect your quit by coming here and making your pledge not to smoke!

April 22nd is Earth Day! Keep your promise not to smoke! Keep butts off the ground!

Earth Day

Earth Day     

Earth Day is an annual event, celebrated on April 22, on which day events worldwide are held to demonstrate support for environmental protection. It was first celebrated in 1970, and is now coordinated globally by the Earth Day Network, and celebrated in more than 192 countries each year.    

April 27th is Administrative professionals Day! Let's Celebrate with our EX Admin.friends, that keep our site up and running and are in the process of making EX better so we can support and encourage one another to protect our quits!     

Last but not least is Arbor day April 29th! Plant a tree! Tree's keep dangerous carbon out of the air and add precious oxygen, making it easier for us to breathe!     

Arbor Day

Holiday          

Arbor Day           

Arbor Day is a holiday in which individuals and groups are encouraged to plant and care for trees. Today, many countries observe such a holiday. Though usually observed in the spring, the date varies, depending on climate and suitable planting season.          

Well that's enough about all that! Although I did learn some pretty good stuff about the month of April!, sorry if I bored you all!

I want to thank each and everyone of you for coming to this pledge group, making your commitment stronger helps make my commitment stronger and has made the group stronger! You guys and gals are awesome!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
278 Replies
TerrieQuit

PennyLynn, Hello I am so glad you are back! and I've got your hand!

Marilyn, I take your hand and I pledge not to smoke this 24 hours no matter what and I EXtend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie 278  DOF

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

0 Kudos
Legend

Hello Terrie I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke and I am extending out my other hand to the next in line. I’m over at youtube.com again I love that place so here is today’s song for you all. I hope you all have a great day.

The Beach Boys - Kokomo [Official Music Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXB4LspLQE0

Christine

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, everyone!! Actually slept 'til 5:30 and it's 6 AM now!! The ROOSTER cookle doodle doos a new day to be smoke free. I'm celebrating 160 days and thank you Legend for the Beach Boys' Kokomo and YOUR hand to hold onto as I pledge not to smoke this day NO MATTER WHAT MAY HAPPEN!! I extend my free hand to the next person in line waiting to pledge...................... Have a great day!!

Candy        160        DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   Candy,so glad you got some sleep.      I have sleep issues as well so when I get it....I love it.       I'll hold on to your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I'll offer my other hand out to the next in line.       

Have a great day All!

Sharon 979 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I gladly hold it in mine as I pledge not to smoke this day and also offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria 228 DOF

0 Kudos

Good morning Victoria, I gladly take your hand and pledge to not smoke today and I reach out my other hand to the next in line to pledge... Maureen Never give in Never give up Just for today say NO
0 Kudos
Cindiboo

Good Morning Maureen!! I hold your jab and pledge to not smoke not matter what for the next 24 hours. Today is one week!! I extend my hand to next to pledge. Have a grand day all! Yes you can ..cause you did! Cindy
0 Kudos
Cindiboo

Good Morning Maureen!! I hold your hand and pledge to not smoke no matter what for the next 24 hours. Today is one week!! I extend my hand to the next to pledge. Have a grand day all! Yes you can ..cause you did! Cindy
0 Kudos

I take your hand, Candy, and pledge not to smoke today and every day and extend my hand to the next person in line,

Lori 74 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning Everyone!

Cindy, I will take your hand! and congratulations on 1 week!

Lori, I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke for this 24 hours no matter what! I offer my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Have a wonderful day all! Terrie  278  DOF

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Every person taking this pledge  matters! Please remember to check the page # (we are on page 2). Please  also remember to take the person's hand right before you! Sometimes two will post at once! We don't want to leave anyone out! Everyone's quit is important!

0 Kudos